Your use of this web site is governed by the terms and conditions set forth below. Please read them carefully. By using this web site, you agree to comply with and to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you may not use this web site and should exit from it now. Davlins, Inc. reserves the right to change this web site and these terms and conditions at any time without notice to you by posting such changes to this web site. You can view the most current version of these terms and conditions by clicking on the "Davlins, Inc. Legal Notice" hypertext link located at the bottom of the home page in this web site.
You may not copy, distribute, or transmit any of the content of this web site without prior written consent from Davlins, Inc.. You may, however, make one copy of any material on this web site for personal, non-commercial use provided that you neither modify nor alter the material in any way, nor delete or change any copyright or trademark notice. Davlins, Inc. reserves complete title and full intellectual property rights for materials copied from this web site. Davlins, Inc. provides the content of this web site for lawful purposes only.
Davlins, Inc. provides this web site and its content "as is" and without any representation or warranty, express, implied, or statutory. Davlins, Inc. specifically disclaims any implied warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, Davlins, Inc. does not represent or warrant that this web site will be accessible without interruption or that this web site, any content from this web site, or the server that makes this web site available are free from errors, defects, design flaws, omissions, viruses, or other harmful components. Your use of this web site is at your own risk. Some states do not allow the disclaimer of implied warranties, in which case portions of this disclaimer may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
In no event will Davlins, Inc. be liable, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence, whether active, passive, or imputed), product liability, strict liability, or other theory, to you or any other person for any damages (including, without limitation, any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive, or consequential damages), arising out of or in connection with any use of, the inability to use, or the results of use of this web site or its content, even if Davlins, Inc. has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in which case portions of this limitation may not apply to you. In no event will Davlins, Inc. be liable or responsible for any errors or omissions in the content of this web site, including, without limitation, errors in pricing or availability of services and products.
In addition, and without limiting the foregoing, Davlins, Inc. shall not be liable for any harm caused by the transmission, through the services provided by or with the information contained in this website, of a computer virus or other computer code or programming device that might be used to access, modify, disrupt or otherwise impede in any manner the operation of any software, hardware, data or property of the user.
In addition and without limiting the foregoing, Davlins, Inc. makes no representations and assumes no liability regarding the quality, safety, accuracy or suitability for any use or purpose of any information or software found on any other website not under the control of Davlins, Inc., regardless of whether such other website is reached through a hyperlink on this website.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, user agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless, Davlins, Inc. or its directors, officers, employees and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of the user's use of this site or materials and information contained herein.
Davlins, Inc. uses reasonable precautions to maintain the confidentiality of any information provided to it or created, input or developed in connection with the use of this website, including the encryption of information input onto this website, but because such information can be accessed through the Internet Davlins, Inc. provides no assurances that any such information, or any communication through E-mail, will remain secure. In addition, Davlins, Inc. may disclose information collected on this website to its employees, representatives, officers, agents, and affiliates, as well as a governmental entity (a) for any purpose related to the conduct of Davlins, Inc.’s business, or providing or maintaining of any services provided on or through this website or (b) to comply with applicable rules, orders, subpoenas or other legal process, or in order to give information to any government agency or official requesting such information, or (c) for any other legitimate business purpose.
Advertising & Remarketing
We use Google AdWords Remarketing to advertise TheWoodsGifts.com across the Internet. AdWords remarketing will display relevant ads tailored to you based on what parts of our website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your machine. THIS COOKIE DOES NOT IN ANYWAY IDENTIFY YOU OR GIVE ACCESS TO YOUR COMPUTER The cookie is used to say “This person visited this page, so show them ads relating to that page.” Google AdWords Remarketing allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you.
Davlins, Inc. (a.k.a. The Woods Gifts)
15825 95th Ave N
Maple Grove, MN 55369-4473
We firmly believe that the internet should be available and accessible to anyone and are committed to providing a website that is accessible to the broadest possible audience, regardless of ability.
To fulfill this, we aim to adhere as strictly as possible to the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.1 (WCAG 2.1) at the AA level. These guidelines explain how to make web content accessible to people with a wide array of disabilities. Complying with those guidelines helps us ensure that the website is accessible to blind people, people with motor impairments, visual impairment, cognitive disabilities, and more.
This website utilizes various technologies that are meant to make it as accessible as possible at all times. We utilize an accessibility interface that allows persons with specific disabilities to adjust the website’s UI (user interface) and design it to their personal needs.
Additionally, the website utilizes an AI-based application that runs in the background and optimizes its accessibility level constantly. This application remediates the website’s HTML, adapts its functionality and behavior for screen-readers used by blind users, and for keyboard functions used by individuals with motor impairments.
If you wish to contact the website’s owner please use the website's formScreen-reader and keyboard navigation
Our website implements the ARIA attributes (Accessible Rich Internet Applications) technique, alongside various behavioral changes, to ensure blind users visiting with screen-readers can read, comprehend, and enjoy the website’s functions. As soon as a user with a screen-reader enters your site, they immediately receive a prompt to enter the Screen-Reader Profile so they can browse and operate your site effectively. Here’s how our website covers some of the most important screen-reader requirements:
- Screen-reader optimization: we run a process that learns the website’s components from top to bottom, to ensure ongoing compliance even when updating the website. In this process, we provide screen-readers with meaningful data using the ARIA set of attributes. For example, we provide accurate form labels; descriptions for actionable icons (social media icons, search icons, cart icons, etc.); validation guidance for form inputs; element roles such as buttons, menus, modal dialogues (popups), and others.
Additionally, the background process scans all of the website’s images. It provides an accurate and meaningful image-object-recognition-based description as an ALT (alternate text) tag for images that are not described. It will also extract texts embedded within the image using an OCR (optical character recognition) technology. To turn on screen-reader adjustments at any time, users need only to press the Alt+1 keyboard combination. Screen-reader users also get automatic announcements to turn the Screen-reader mode on as soon as they enter the website.
These adjustments are compatible with popular screen readers such as JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver, and TalkBack.
Additionally, keyboard users will find content-skip menus available at any time by clicking Alt+2, or as the first element of the site while navigating with the keyboard. The background process also handles triggered popups by moving the keyboard focus towards them as soon as they appear, not allowing the focus to drift outside.
Users can also use shortcuts such as “M” (menus), “H” (headings), “F” (forms), “B” (buttons), and “G” (graphics) to jump to specific elements.
- Epilepsy Safe Profile: this profile enables people with epilepsy to safely use the website by eliminating the risk of seizures resulting from flashing or blinking animations and risky color combinations.
- Vision Impaired Profile: this profile adjusts the website so that it is accessible to the majority of visual impairments such as Degrading Eyesight, Tunnel Vision, Cataract, Glaucoma, and others.
- Cognitive Disability Profile: this profile provides various assistive features to help users with cognitive disabilities such as Autism, Dyslexia, CVA, and others, to focus on the essential elements more easily.
- ADHD Friendly Profile: this profile significantly reduces distractions and noise to help people with ADHD, and Neurodevelopmental disorders browse, read, and focus on the essential elements more easily.
- Blind Users Profile (Screen-readers): this profile adjusts the website to be compatible with screen-readers such as JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver, and TalkBack. A screen-reader is installed on the blind user’s computer, and this site is compatible with it.
- Keyboard Navigation Profile (Motor-Impaired): this profile enables motor-impaired persons to operate the website using the keyboard Tab, Shift+Tab, and the Enter keys. Users can also use shortcuts such as “M” (menus), “H” (headings), “F” (forms), “B” (buttons), and “G” (graphics) to jump to specific elements.
- Font adjustments – users can increase and decrease its size, change its family (type), adjust the spacing, alignment, line height, and more.
- Color adjustments – users can select various color contrast profiles such as light, dark, inverted, and monochrome. Additionally, users can swap color schemes of titles, texts, and backgrounds with over seven different coloring options.
- Animations – epileptic users can stop all running animations with the click of a button. Animations controlled by the interface include videos, GIFs, and CSS flashing transitions.
- Content highlighting – users can choose to emphasize essential elements such as links and titles. They can also choose to highlight focused or hovered elements only.
- Audio muting – users with hearing devices may experience headaches or other issues due to automatic audio playing. This option lets users mute the entire website instantly.
- Cognitive disorders – we utilize a search engine linked to Wikipedia and Wiktionary, allowing people with cognitive disorders to decipher meanings of phrases, initials, slang, and others.
- Additional functions – we allow users to change cursor color and size, use a printing mode, enable a virtual keyboard, and many other functions.
We aim to support as many browsers and assistive technologies as possible, so our users can choose the best fitting tools for them, with as few limitations as possible. Therefore, we have worked very hard to be able to support all major systems that comprise over 95% of the user market share, including Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Opera and Microsoft Edge, JAWS, and NVDA (screen readers), both for Windows and MAC users.Notes, comments, and feedback
Despite our very best efforts to allow anybody to adjust the website to their needs, there may still be pages or sections that are not fully accessible, are in the process of becoming accessible, or are lacking an adequate technological solution to make them accessible. Still, we are continually improving our accessibility, adding, updating, improving its options and features, and developing and adopting new technologies. All this is meant to reach the optimal level of accessibility following technological advancements. If you wish to contact the website’s owner, please use the website's form